Alloy, smelting and forging production line
The alloy melting and casting (non-vacuum) production line has 5 types of melting equipment, including gas melting furnace, power frequency induction melting furnace, medium frequency induction melting furnace, electromagnetic induction melting furnace and resistance melting casting melting furnace, and the melting capacity of a single furnace ranges from 250kg to 8000kg , can provide users with high-quality, technically difficult, small-batch, multi-variety personalized technical demand products, with greater production flexibility and flexibility. The products of this production line are mainly non-ferrous metal alloys such as aluminum, magnesium, copper, lead, and zinc. The specifications include round cast bars, hollow cast tubes, square bars, long ingots and waffle ingots, with an annual production capacity of more than 10,000 tons.
1. One 8-ton regenerative tilting gas melting furnace, equipped with advanced electromagnetic stirring device to ensure the homogenization of alloy composition, ceramic foam filter device to purify aluminum liquid and aluminum liquid online refining device to degas and remove slag, which can meet the needs of many According to the industrial test and production needs of various alloys, it can produce aluminum alloy round cast bars of Φ178mm, Φ254mm, Φ350mm, Φ405mm and other specifications, Φ350/130mm, Φ405/215mm, Φ800/520mm hollow cast pipes, and 90×90mm square bars, Commonly used alloy grades are 7075, 7050, 7475, 7003, 7A19, 7A09, 7A04, 2024 (2A12), 2219, 2A16, 2A20, 5083, 5A06, 5A05, 5052 (5A02), etc. The annual output of various alloys is more than 5,000 tons.
2. Two 2-ton power frequency induction melting furnaces. The power frequency electromagnetic stirring force is large, which is conducive to the uniform chemical composition and temperature of the alloy melt. It is equipped with a semi-continuous ingot casting machine, which is mainly used for the production of aluminum, magnesium, Lead, zinc and other grades of casting alloys and intermediate alloys, there are more than 20 kinds of products, including long ingots and waffle ingots, with an annual output of more than 3,500 tons of various alloys.
3. 3 sets of 750kg medium frequency induction melting furnaces. Medium frequency electromagnetic stirring is conducive to the homogenization of the composition of the alloy melt. It is equipped with a semi-continuous ingot casting machine. , copper, lead, zinc master alloys, high-purity aluminum-based master alloys for aerospace industry, new alloys, alloys for grain refinement and metamorphism, etc. It can better realize personalized technology and personalized products to meet the needs of personalized users. There are more than 40 kinds of products, including long ingots and waffle ingots, with an annual output of more than 1,000 tons of various alloys.
4. One 500kg electromagnetic induction melting furnace, the main products are various grades of cast aluminum alloys, cast zinc alloys and lead-based alloys, such as high-strength cast aluminum alloy ingots with low silicon and low iron content in the aerospace field ZLD205A, ZLD201A, ZLD114A, ZLD105A, as well as ZLD305, ZLD101A, ZLD104 and A390, etc., there are more than 30 kinds of products, including long ingots and waffle ingots, with an annual output of more than 600 tons of various alloys.
5. Two 250kg resistance melting furnaces, the main products are various grades of cast aluminum alloys, cast zinc alloys and lead-based alloys. There are more than 30 kinds of products, including long ingots and waffle ingots, and the annual output of various alloys is 500 tons or more.